Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5 TRUTHS ON WOMEN


During my short stint playing this game called life I've met a few women of all varieties.  I remember as a young lad I would strain at trying to figure out these women God had placed before me to the best of my abilities. I would find myself saying every time I think I'm on the right page, these ladies will switch up the book.  Then it dawned on me.  I can write my own book!  So as follows are 5 truths about females that I know to this day.  Why 5? Cause it's my blog post! Are there more? I'm certain, but for the time being these will have to do.

1.  WOMEN HAVE NO LOGIC WHATSOEVER.

Well, what I should say is that whatever a man perceives as logical a woman would mistake as thinking without emotion.  This is obviously because women are more emotional by nature.  I'm not saying men aren't emotional, I've seen plenty of dudes express anger, we just aren't anywhere near as emotional as women.  A woman will think with her feelings, she'll carry around particular feelings (pain) for weeks or months at a time.  Lord forbid a man be the cause of that pain, for every man within a 2,000 radius will suffer the consequences.  In addition a women's future judgement will now be affected by these emotions but she's try to tell you it's just female intuition.

2.  EVERY FEMALE CIRCLE HAS AN ÜBER-WHORE RESIDING IN IT

At least one!  If you are unable to figure out who it is in your circle, then try searching in the mirror.  Each circle has that one girl who has slept with one too many people or better yet slept with someone(s) a little too quickly; yet it seems like the other members of said circle (to be discussed in a later post) never have any form of intervention.  Accepting their friend for who she is all while trying their damnedest to ignore her whorish reputation.  It's always funny when women put on their holier-than-thou act and will attempt to convince someone how, people have to wait (put in the time) to get the goods from them.  Or they'll deny some actions with certain folks... SIMPLY HILARIOUS!

3.  EVERY GIRL BELIEVES SHE IS THE ONE GIRL WHO IS DIFFERENT FROM THE MOLD.

Thus making all women the same.  They'll tell you something like, "Well I'm not like other girls, because of (reason some other female has previously stated) or the famous "I'm not like other females cause I think like a dude."  I have never heard these statements more than during my tenure at college, especially the latter.  Women don't think like men.  If they did it would be less arguing,  nail salons, and Lifetime channels.  For the most part women are very similar, they just have different shapes, skin tones, and accents;  all external qualities.  Internally though, they're the same.

4.  WOMEN WILL NEVER COMPETE AGAINST THEIR FRIEND FOR A MAN.

To be honest, I don't understand this one fully.  The scenario goes as follows.  Two female friends, not necessarily close friends but friends nonetheless, know the same man and both see potential in him.  They now both want him.  Him, being single, decides to weigh the options of both so he'll converse with both of them for the time being.  NO! He's not trying to play them both, he's just weighing his options.  Then one female who is probably becoming impatient delivers the "That's my friend and I don't want to ruin my friendship with girl X so I'm just gonna let you two talk and whatever whatever."  Are you serious? So since the man couldn't make a decision fast enough for YOUR liking, you'll make a decision for him?  Now let's flip the gender switch and now it's two guys pursuing the same young lady.  She's weighing her options (and reaping all of the benefits mind you).  That's it.  No guy is going to call and explain how he's gonna let the other man have her because there is too much competitiveness and testosterone in men for that to  happen.  I know it may sound bad but the woman in this scenario has become the prize and as cliche as it sounds the best man must now win.  Here's the catch though, the men can still be friends afterwards.  I know it appears to be bizarre but trust me its true.

5.  WOMEN ARE WILLING TO TRY AND CHANGE A MAN INTO WHAT THEY WANT HIM TO BE

This is when a women sees a man and wants that man.  So she'll do things that she feels is for his overall betterment thus making her decision to be with said individual look that much better.  How many times have you seen a man has changed his eating or drinking habits to accommodate his female counterpart?  How many times has a male missed out on the Sunday morning basketball run because now he and his lady are attending sunrise service at the chapel?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the changes made, cause honestly they are for the better at times, I'm just saying men will not do that to a women.  We'll complain when we see that changes occur not the lack thereof.  We are adamant about consistency, for example if you come into the relationship as a bookworm, please remain one.  We'll truly appreciate you for it.


So there you have it, 5 things that I know to be true about women to this day.  Like I said, I'm writing the book this time around so I don't have to worry about it switching up on me.

3 comments:

XIomara OKonkwo said...

haha this is funny!! and i agree with all except the first one. the first one confused me a lil

Boss Bailey said...

which could tie into the lack of logic, don't you agree?

XIomara OKonkwo said...

uh!!! no!!! lol I have lots of logic!

Blog Archive