Thursday, January 6, 2011

RESPONSE POST

Fall for Autumn. That's funny fall and autumn being synonymous

An easy answer is honestly I don't know. I draw all of my post from me and my friends (male and female) experiences with women, how we feel about things they do, and random questions women ask me to write about. Autumn (Fall) is funny. I've never met a woman in Autumn. I've been in relationships through Autumn but never met anybody. Autumn is transitory as well but it's more about getting re-acclimated to the hustle and bustle of the regular "working" year and shaking the summer bullshit. But again that's just where my mind is. It's not like I would be against meeting someone in autumn, maybe because of this "acclimation" I'm not receptive to meeting someone. Maybe autumn is a dry season. Maybe relationships that start then last longer. Yo no se

-Dre

No comments:

Blog Archive